Comfortable circular stage of 30 kilometers to release legs and recover after the Titanic Challenge. Departure at 4pm from the Maspalomas Lighthouse and arrival to the same point after passing through Ayagaures and Montaña La Data.
- Free admission for participants in the Titanic Challenge.
- Toilets at the start and finish line.
- Technical and medical assistance at the start and finish line plus on the road.
- Refreshment/aid station at the finish line. Medical insurance and safety on the road.
- Free participation on Sunday 8th at the last stage, including the free buffet and closing ceremony at the hotel Villas & Dunas 4* (Dunas Group).
*Does not include the official maillot that can be purchased for the price of 18 euros.
Comfortable stage, ideal for amateurs and for those who want to relax legs after the tough stage of The Titanic Challenge. With a distance of just 30 km, this circular stage will depart from the Maspalomas Lighthouse to enter the Barranco de Ayagaures in a slight climb from the botton of the dam, where the road narrows and just after 1 km and several curves, it will take us to the small town of Ayagaures. A short break and then around 4 km of a strong but bearable climb to 440 m hight where we will refuel and get together at the Mirador de la Cima Pedro González (a well known TVE broadcaster for his passion to cycling) and from where you can see a spectacular view of the Barrancas de Ayagaures and La Data. Then a quick descent and in a few minutes again at the Maspalomas Lighthouse.
- Distance: 31 km
- Elevation gain: 490 m
- Total accumulated: 980 m
- Maximum height: 480 m
- Level: Easy