HSR – CIRCULAR AYAGAURES
5/12/2023 – 10:00h
28 Km | Elevation gain 480 m
Hotel Suites&Villas by Dunas – Monte León – Hotel Suites&Villas by Dunas
Maspalomas – Presa de Ayagaures – Mirador de Ayagaures – Monte Leon – Montaña La Data – Maspalomas
- Neck brace for federated cyclists
- Cloakroom service at Hotel Suites&Villas by Dunas.
- Technical and medical assistance at the start and finish line plus on road.
- Refreshment/aid station on route and at the finish line.
- Medical insurance and security service.
- Registration for the Love Gran Canaria stage and final meal at the Hotel Suites&Villas by Dunas (+25€).
- Official GCBW jersey (+20€).
A classic route for cyclists in Gran Canaria. We start from the heart of Maspalomas on the GC-500 on the way to Ayagaures, we turn off at the Maspalomas Health Center on the GC-503 until we reach the intersection of Aqualand, to connect with the GC-504, a quiet road known for the most common cyclists who enjoy their bicycle in the south of the island. We will arrive at the beautiful town of Ayagaures, we will enjoy the Dam and we will go up to the Mirador to take our group photograph. We will descend through the upper part of the ravine on the way to Monte Leon until we reach the Montaña La Data area and return to the center of Maspalomas. A stage to loosen legs.
- Starting time: 10:00
- Distance: 28 km
- Elevation Gain: 480 m
- Highest Altitude: 477 m
- Physical Demand: Beginner
- Refreshment / regrouping points: Mirador de Ayagaures
|Until 30 April||From 30 April|