GRAN FONDO GRAN CANARIA
8/12/2022 – 09:00h
Advance Distance: 103,6 Km | Advance Elevation gain: 2.250 m
Starter Distance: 50 Km | Starter Elevation gain: 760 m
Ride across the island from east to west
Transversal route that crosses the island from east to west with spectacular views.
-Alto de Las Goteras: 2ªcategory, 7.5 km – 4.9% average
-Alto de Tinamar: 2ª category, 9.1 km – 4.5% average
-Alto del Garañón: 1ª category, 13.3 km – 6.1% average
- Toilets at the start and finish line
- Technical and medical assistance at the start and finish line plus on road.
- Medical insurance and security service.
- Refreshment/aid station on route and at the finish line.
- Discounted participation in the last stage of the week to be held on December 11 and final lunch at the Hotel Suites&Villas by Dunas courtesy of Dunas Hotels & Resorts.
‘Gran Fondo’ competitive event that runs along routes on the island of Gran Canaria, open to the participation of anyone, for fans who want to enjoy a day in which they can feel that they compete in “a professional stage”, emulating the cyclists they most admire . It means feeling the experience of riding in the peloton, playing escape, competing for a mountain prize or a time trial and taking home, at the end of the day, the memory of racing like the greats in the cycling paradise that is the island of Gran Canaria.
- Start: Pico Bandama – 09:00 am
- Distance: 103,6 Km
- Elevation gain 2,250 m
- Maximum height: 1.665 m
- Level: High
- Refreshment/meeting point: 1º San Mateo: p.k.35+500 Liquids + provisioning + toilets. 2º Cruz de Tejeda: p.k. 53+600, Liquids + lunch+ toilets – START STARTER DISTANCE
- Start: Cruz de Tejeda – between 11:45 and 12:15
- Distance: 50 Km
- Elevation gain 760 m
- Maximum height: – m
- Refreshment/finish point: Puerto de La Aldea