COCA COLA – GRAN CANARIA SOUTHWEST
8/12/2023 – 08:00h
95 Km | Elevation gain: 2150 m
Hotel Suites&Villas by Dunas – Barranquillo Andrés – La Aldea – Agaete
Hotel Suites&Villas by Dunas – Barranquillo Andrés – Pie de la Cuesta – La Aldea – El Risco – Agaete
- Neck brace for federated cyclists
- Cloakroom service at Hotel Suites&Villas by Dunas.
- Technical and medical assistance at the start and finish line plus on road.
- Refreshment/aid station on route and at the finish line.
- Medical insurance and security service.
- Registration for the Love Gran Canaria stage and final meal at the Hotel Suites&Villas by Dunas (+25€).
- Official GCBW jersey (+20€).
- Return transport for participants from Agaete to Hotel Suites&Villas by Dunas (+10€)
- Return transport for participants and bicycles from Agaete to Hotel Suites&Villas by Dunas (+20€)
Starting at 8:00 at the Hotel Suites&Villas by Dunas, with refreshments in La Aldea and finishing in Agaete, we will travel from the south of the island through different points of the western slope of Gran Canaria, with its impressive ravines that will make you enjoy the stage to finish in one of the most touristic points of the northern part of the island.
- Starting time: 08:00
- Distance: 95 km
- Elevation Gain: 2.150 m
- Highest Altitude: 915 m
- Physical Demand: High
- Refreshment / regrouping points: La Aldea (provisioning)
|Until 30 April||From 30 April|