ARUCAS GRAN CANARIA VERDE
06/12/2023 – 09:00h
66,5Km | 1510 m elevation gain
Arucas – Cruz de Tejeda – Arucas
Arucas – Teror – Valleseco – Cueva Corcho – Caldera Pinos de Gáldar – Cruz de Tejeda – Valleseco – Los Castillos – Arucas
- Neck brace for federated cyclists
- Cloakroom service at Hotel Suites&Villas by Dunas.
- Technical and medical assistance at the start and finish line plus on road.
- Refreshment/aid station on route and at the finish line.
- Medical insurance and security service.
- Lunch in Plaza San Juan (Arucas)
- Registration for the Love Gran Canaria stage and final meal at the Hotel Suites&Villas by Dunas (+25€).
- Transport for participants and bikes from Hotel Suites&Villas by Dunas to Plaza San Juan and back to hotel (+30€)
- Official GCBW jersey (+20€).
Start from Plaza San Juan (Arucas) in the direction of Teror where we will make a brief in front of the Basilica of Ntra. Sra. del Pino. We continue towards Valleseco by GC-21 in continuous ascent, Cueva Corcho and Caldera Pinos de Gáldar, turn left towards the highest point of the route at 1.650 and 1st category pass: Degollada Las Palomas. Regroup and refreshment at Cruz de Tejeda, and then rapid descent through Cueva Corcho, Valleseco, Los Chorros, Los Castillos and finish in Arucas.
- Starting time: 9:00h
- Finish time: 13:30h
- Distance: 66,5 km
- Elevation gain: 1600 m
- Maximum height: 1650 m -1st category
- Level: Medium / High
- Refreshment/meeting points: Cruz de Tejeda – Arucas (Lunch)
|Until 30 April||From 30 April|