LOVE GRAN CANARIA
Stage 8 – 12/12/2020 – 10:00 h
53km | Elevation gain 730 m
Last stage on Saturday December 12th with a rourte along the coast from the Maspalomas Lighthouse up to Taurito and back, finishing with the free lunch buffet and prize ceremony at the hotel Suites & Villas 4 * (Dunas Group) with an invitation for all participants during the week.
Free inscription for all participants of the 32nd edition of Gran Canaria Bike Week 2020.
- Toilets at the start and finish line
- Technical and medical assistance at the start and finish line plus on the road
- Refreshment/aid station on route and at the finish line
- Medical insurance and security
- Final refreshment/aid station at the Maspalomas Lighthouse courtesy of Dunas Hotels & Resorts
*Does not include the official maillot that can be purchased for the price of 18 euros.
Starting at 10:00h, departure and arrival at the Maspalomas Lighthouse passing by Pasito Blanco, El Pajar, Arguineguín, Patalavaca, Puerto Rico, Amadores, Tauro and Taurito. At the end of the stage a free lunch buffet will be celebrated at the hotel Suites & Villas 4 * (Dunas Group) for all participants.
On this stage there are no sections with time control or closure of the lane for traffic and the path will be carried out with the only occupancy of the traffic lane, except for a section that due to its narrowness or risk for cyclists will be closed to traffic for the passage of cyclists for two minutes before and it will open immediately afterwards.
In addition, there will be a meeting-point at the Taurito roundabout.
- Distance: 53 km
- Elevation gain: 730 m
- Maximum height: 90 m
- Level: Easy
- Approximate stage duration: 2 hours
- Approximate avarage speed: 22 km/h
- Refreshment/meeting points: Taurito – Playa de Amadores – Hotel Dunas Villas & Suites