CIRCULAR BARRANQUILLO ANDRÉS
8/12/2020 – 09:00 h
Elevation gain 1515 m
Another stage, this time of 80 kilometers, to enjoy the warm winter of the island on the last day for those who have contracted the Gran Tour Pack. Starting and finishing at the Faro de Maspalomas, this year we will ride through the municipality of Mogán up to the town of Barranquillo Andrés.
- Toilets at the start and finish line
- Technical and medical assistance at the start and finish line plus on road.
- Medical insurance and security service.
- Refreshment/aid station on route and at the finish line.
- Discounted participation in the last stage of the week to be held on December 11 and final lunch at the Hotel Suites&Villas by Dunas courtesy of Dunas Hotels & Resorts.
A classic route for cyclists in Gran Canaria, with the additional motivation of having a timed section.
Departure at 9:00 h from the Faro de Maspalomas taking the GC-500 towards El Pajar; there we turn right on the GC-505 on false flat until Las Filipinas, where the ascent begins and the timed section of the day that ends at the Alto de Cruz de San Antonio. Then we will descend by GC-605 to Pie de la Cuesta, turn left on GC-200 and cross Mogán to go to its port where we will do the general refreshment.
Then we resume the march to cross safely in grouped peloton Taurito tunnel, and from there straight to Maspalomas after having traveled about 80 km with a timed section of 9 km.
- Distance: 85 km
- Elevation gain 1515 m
- Maximum height: 925 m
- Level: Medium
- Refreshment/meeting point: Puerto de Mogán