7/12/2020 – 10:00h
Distance: 32 Km
Elevation gain: 505 m
A classic stage of the Bike Week, a 30 Kilometer circular stage with a 500-meter elevation gain and a low level of difficulty. Ideal for recovering after the Santa Brígida stages.
- Toilets at the start and finish line
- Technical and medical assistance at the start and finish line plus on road.
- Medical insurance and security service.
- Discounted participation in the last stage of the week to be held on December 11 and final lunch at the Hotel Suites&Villas by Dunas courtesy of Dunas Hotels & Resorts.
Departure from the Faro de Maspalomas at 10:00 am direction Ayagaures, ascent to the top of Pedro Gonzalez where we will regroup. We will enjoy beautiful views from its viewpoint and we will be able to stock up on liquids. Then a quick descent to Montaña La Data and finish at the Faro de Maspalomas.
- Distance: 32 km
- Elevation gain: 505 m
- Maximum height: 490 m
- Approximate avarage speed: 20 km/h
- Approximate stage duration: 1 h 30 min
- Refreshment: Mirador de Ayagaures
- Level: Easy