8/12/2021 – 10:00h
Tour of the island capital
The novelty of this year, a “stage” of relaxation and spend the day visiting the capital of Gran Canaria. We will have a guided tour of the most emblematic sites of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, with the opportunity to share it with our companions to this event thanks to Sitycletas, which will provide us with the means to enjoy this day in the typical bicycles of the capital.
- Medical insurance and security service.
- Tour guide to enjoy the tour
- Picnic at the end
- Discounted participation in the last stage of the week to be held on December 11 and final lunch at the Hotel Suites&Villas by Dunas courtesy of Dunas Hotels & Resorts.
- Transportation from Faro de Maspalomas to Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, and return to Maspalomas at the end of the day.
The quietest day of the whole GCBW, a novelty that we wanted to implement this year, an opportunity to know the capital of Gran Canaria from another point of view without leaving the bike aside. In this stage we will leave aside the mountain passes and long distances and we will count with the collaboration of Sitycleta so that you and your companions can enjoy a tourist tour by bike (provided by Sitycletas) through the most emblematic corners of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. Starting in the Santa Catalina Park and visiting places like the Alfredo Kraus Auditorium, the Pérez Galdós Theater, Vegueta among others.
- Distance: 30 km
- Approximate stage duration: 3-4 h
- Level: For all the family 😉
- Refreshment/meeting point: End of the tour